Strategic planning and organizational alignment
Education sector transformation
The client organization:
- Nationwide non-profit that places and trains professionals in the education sector, and provides leadership skills and capacity-building to education organizations
- Executive leadership had set transformational sector goals that were ambitious enough to change US education and society
Why they brought in Manifest:
- The abbreviated timeline for strategy development for this high-growth organization demanded thorough and rapid participation from executives and core staff alike
- Many key stakeholders held entrenched internal and external perspectives on market value and core offerings
- The organization’s capabilities and services were restricted by outdated concepts around what they could achieve
How Manifest created solutions:
- Facilitated strategic development framework with key leaders and complex internal stakeholder groups to create new perspectives on what’s possible
- Re-framed offerings as a user-friendly product management system that enabled the organization to shift priorities and increase its impact
- Introduced new approaches to test innovations for growth and sector impact
What the client says:
- We had a very tight timeline for our strategic development process. Doug jumped in with both feet and brought a thoughtfulness and structure that helped us move as quickly as we needed to.
- He was flexible to our changing needs, without letting us off the hook for meeting the deliverables we originally intended to achieve.
- Doug facilitated some difficult and important conversations among our executive team and our extended management staff, and in a way that was fun, direct, and true to our organization’s mission.